REGULATIONS OF SALES IN INTERNET ORDERING SYSTEM
Section 1. General conditions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the conditions of sales in the online ordering system online ordering system, hereinafter referred to as the “System”, operated on the website www.bisaf.pl.
2.The System allows for the sale of articles such as protective masks via the Internet.
- Entity conducting sales within the System is BISAF Sp. z o.o. NIP: 8943153454, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”.
- E-mail address of the Seller: 24H@bisaf.pl tel:+48 503 411 527
5 The System is intended for the purchase of goods by entities that are not Consumers in the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code (natural persons making a legal transaction with the entrepreneur that is not directly related to their business or professional activity).
6.The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean:
- a) Purchaser – a natural person concluding a contract of sale – Order with the Seller through the System,
- b) Order – placing by the Principal through the System a will to conclude a contract of sale with the Seller of the indicated products available through the System,
- c) acceptance of the Order by the Seller – conclusion of the sales agreement,
- d) working days – days from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Product information contained on the website https://bisaf.pl/ in particular their descriptions and prices are an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- The cost of delivery of items ordered by the Purchaser is covered by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser agrees to use electronic invoices in connection with the implementation of the Order. The invoice will be sent to the e-mail address of the Purchaser provided by him in order to place the order.
- The prices of the products given on the website https://bisaf.pl/ are net prices and are binding at the time of placing the Order. In the process of placing an Order, the System also indicates the total gross amount that the Customer is obliged to pay.
- To use the System, Internet access and e-mail account are required.
- The e-mail account and telephone number provided by the Customer should be their property or the Customer should have authorization to use them.
- The Customer or any other entity using the System is prohibited to provide illegal or false content. Orders containing such content will not be realized.
- The Controller of the personal data of the Customer who is a natural person, provided to place an order, is the Seller. Detailed information on the processing of such data is available when the Purchaser provides it.
Section II. Placing Orders
1.Placing an Order takes place after providing the data required by the System, which are necessary for its implementation and the Purchaser clicks on the button “I buy and pay” in the last stage of placing an Order.
- After placing an Order, the Seller confirms its acceptance by phone or e-mail.
- Orders, whose submission or acceptance for execution will not be confirmed by the Seller within two working days, will not be implemented.
- the Seller has the right to refuse acceptance of the Order for execution in case of doubts as to the authenticity or reliability of the data provided by the Ordering Party or another entity executing the Order, lack of observance of the Regulations by the Ordering Party or another entity executing the Order and also in case of impossibility of execution of the Order, in particular due to lack of goods in stock in the ordered quantity by order of a state authority or force majeure.
Section III. Acceptance of an Order for execution
- The Order is accepted for execution when the funds are received and credited to the account of the Seller.
2.In the event that the place of delivery of goods declared by the Purchaser is outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, an additional condition for acceptance of the Order for execution is acceptance by the Purchaser of the amount of delivery costs offered by the Seller.
3.The Seller, in the absence of the ordered products in the warehouse, at the moment of crediting the Seller’s account, may offer the Purchaser the choice of one or more of the following options of further proceedings:
(a) delay the shipment of the ordered product by the number of days specified by the Seller,
- b) change the Order,
- c) terminate the agreement or withdraw from the agreement in whole or in part concerning the missing products within 3 working days from receipt of funds on account of the Seller.
- the absence of selection by the Purchaser within 2 working days of any of the options listed in paragraph 3 will be considered as the withdrawal from the contract in full.
- In the event of modification of the Order, termination of the contract, withdrawal from the contract, the transfer amount paid by the Purchaser shall be returned within 3 working days to the account indicated by the Ordering Party. If the Ordering Party fails to provide a bank account to The amount paid shall be reimbursed to the account from which it was previously transferred.
Section IV. Delivery of ordered goods
1.The costs of delivery of ordered goods are covered by the Customer.
- Ordered goods are delivered to the Customer through a courier company.
- Delivery of ordered goods takes place at the address specified by the Purchaser.
- The benefits and burdens associated with the goods and the danger of accidental loss or damage to items shall pass to the Purchaser at the time of release of goods by the Seller to the carrier. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for loss, loss or damage to goods arising from acceptance for transport until its release to the Purchaser and for delay in shipment.
- The deadline for delivery of the product to the customer is up to 4 working days unless a shorter period has been agreed during the order.
Section V. Complaints
1.The Seller is obliged to deliver goods without defects.
- In the event of disclosure of a defect in the goods, existing at the time when the danger passes to the Purchaser or resulting from the cause inherent in the goods, the Purchaser should, within 7 calendar days from the discovery of the defect, in writing by e-mail to the address 24H@bisaf.pl to notify the Seller of this fact, otherwise they lose their rights under the warranty.
3.Notification of the Purchaser on the appearance of a defect in the goods should include, in particular:
- a) precise designation of the goods, in particular their trade name, type and number of pieces,
- b) indication of the number and date of the document of sale of the goods subject to a complaint (invoice or receipt),
- c) indicate the defect of the goods,
- d) indicate the date on which the defect appeared,
- e) precise indication of the circumstances in which the defect of the goods was revealed.
4.If the notice of defect disclosure does not meet the requirements referred to in paragraph 3, the Seller shall inform the Purchaser of the need to supplement it within 3 working days or else the notice shall be deemed as not submitted.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing via e-mail to the address e-mail24H@bisaf.pl. They should contain, in addition to the data indicated in paragraph 3:
(a) indication of the request of the Purchaser (repair of the goods, delivery of goods free of defects, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract),
- b) indication of facts and evidence confirming that the defect existed at the moment when danger passed to the Purchaser or that it resulted from a cause in the goods at the same moment.
- The complaint should be accompanied by the evidence referred to in point 5(b).
- If the complaint does not meet the requirements referred to in points 5 – 6, the Seller shall inform the Purchaser of the obligation to complete the complaint within 5 working days under pain of rejection.
- The Purchaser should agree with the Seller via telephone or e-mail the most convenient way for both parties to send the goods covered by the complaint, in order to inspect them by the Seller and make a decision on the request of the Purchaser.
- The cost of delivery of goods to the Seller for inspection, referred to in Section 8, and other evidence shall be borne by the Purchaser making the complaint. If the complaint is accepted by the Seller, the costs shall be reimbursed to the Purchaser to the extent to which they were necessary to prove the existence of conditions justifying its acceptance.
- The Seller will not accept shipments delivered at the expense of the Seller.
- In particular, the goods that are not subject to complaint:
- a) which has defects resulting from improper maintenance,
- b) subject to natural wear and tear,
- c) whose defects occurred after it was delivered to the Purchaser, in particular, those resulting from external mechanical damage.
12.In the case of acceptance by the Seller of a request for price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, the return of the amount paid for purchased goods is conditional on the issuance of an invoice for the ordered goods – sending a signed corrective invoice to the Seller.
- The Seller will respond to customer complaints immediately, no later than within 14 working days from the date of submission.
Section VI. Right of withdrawal
- The Purchaser, being a Consumer in the light of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014. (Dz.U.2014 pos.827 uniform text),has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting his written statement electronically within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Upon receipt of goods, Seller within 14 working days shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer.
- The right of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Consumer in relation to contracts, in which the subject of the provision is a thing supplied in a sealed package which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or for hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
Section VII. Final provisions
- Regulations are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer by the Seller through the System.
- The condition of the Order – purchase is to confirm reading and accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Seller reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations at any time. Amendment of the Regulations takes place when its new content appears on the website https://bisaf.pl/ . The change does not apply to Orders already placed.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the provisions of the Civil Code.