Test for the determination of IgG/ IgM HAV hepatitis A antibodies.
The HAV IgG/IgM Combo (whole blood/serum/plasma) rapid cassette test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to hepatitis A virus (HAV) in a whole blood, serum or plasma sample.
HAV is an RNA-positive virus, a unique representative of picornaviruses.
The product is designed for professional use.
- Painless collection of the test sample.
- Rapid result in as little as 15 minutes.
- IgG antibody : Specificity: 99.1% Sensitivity: 97.9% Sensitivity: 98.4%.
- IgM antibody : Specificity: 99.1% Sensitivity: 95.7% Sensitivity: 98.6%.
- High quality product.
- Single pack.
- Designed for use by professionals.