BISAF Drug Test – 16 Substances
A hygienic and easy-to-use test for detecting drugs in saliva, providing fast results in as little as 3 minutes! It can simultaneously detect up to 16 different substances. Its high sensitivity and specificity ensure reliable and accurate results. It has been designed for professional use, meeting the highest standards.
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Synthetic Marijuana
Detailed description of the substance → LINK
- Sample material: saliva
- Fast results in as little as 3 minutes
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Detects 16 different substances
- Intended for professional use
- Easy and hygienic to perform
- The package includes 1 test panel, a saliva swab, a test procedure card, and operating instructions.
Before conducting a drug test, the following factors should be considered:
- Time since the last use of the drug – most tests are most reliable within 3 days of the last consumption (however, depending on the substance being tested, the detection period may be up to 30 days).
- Possibility of sample tampering – individuals with substance dependencies may attempt to manipulate test results, so it is recommended to supervise the person potentially addicted during the collection of the saliva sample.
The type of drug used may define the timeframe for the identification of the substance. Some substances stay in the body longer, while others have a shorter duration of detection.
Our test is an ideal solution for professionals from various fields who require an effective tool for detecting psychoactive substances. These may include:
- Businesses and workplaces
- Medical centers and rehabilitation clinics
- Schools and educational institutions
- Justice systems and law enforcement agencies
- Parents concerned about the safety of their children.
Note: To ensure the utmost accuracy of the conducted test, it should be performed immediately after saliva collection. Refrain from consuming meals, chewing gum, or smoking tobacco for 10 minutes prior to the test. Follow each step in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Remove the swab from the sealed pouch and collect the saliva sample as follows: Place the swab against the upper and lower jaw and molars to gather an adequate amount of saliva in the oral cavity. Insert the sponge end into the mouth, vigorously rub the gums on both sides of the mouth and under the tongue, gently chewing the sponge. Place the sponge end under the tongue for a total of 2-3 minutes until the sponge becomes fully saturated. Gentle pressing of the sponge between the tongue and teeth will aid saturation. There should be no dry spots on the sponge when it is saturated.
- Remove the swab from the mouth. Place the saliva-saturated swab in the test container and screw it tightly to completely squeeze the saliva from the sponge. Place the test container on a clean, flat surface. Remove the protective label, wait for the appearance of the liquid in the test windows, and begin timing. If the sample does not migrate within the test container even after 3 minutes, rotate the cup 4-5 times.
- Read the test results after 3-10 minutes.
- If all lines are clearly visible after 3 minutes or earlier, the test can be interpreted as negative and discarded. If any lines are not visible after 3 minutes, the test should be read again after 10 minutes