Interleukin 6 (IL-6) rapid test kit (whole blood/serum/plasma) – 25pcs set.
This kit is used for in vitro quantitative measurement of interleukin 6 (IL-6) concentration in human serum, plasma and whole blood. IL-6 is a cytokine secreted by the innate immune system in response to initial injury and infection. After a bacterial infection, IL-6 levels rise rapidly and reach their peak after 2h, earlier than other cytokines, and persist for a long time. The elevated level is consistent with the severity of the infection, so it can be used in the early diagnosis of acute infection.
The product is intended for professional use with an analyzer.
- Quick result in as little as 15 minutes.
- Amount of blood needed for sample: 100 μl.
- Designed for use by professionals.
CONTENTS OF IL-6 LEVEL TEST KIT
- Testing instrument – test cassette (25 pcs, each cassette packed separately in an aluminum sachet).
- Sample dilution solution – 25 pcs .
- Alcohol-soaked cotton swab – 25 pcs.
- Disposable pricker – 25 pcs.
- Disposable dropper – 25 pcs.
- Instructions for use.
Note: Do not mix items from sets of different series.
PURPOSE OF IL-6 LEVEL TEST
Diagnostic test for: cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, lung diseases, bacterial infections, osteoporosis, thrombosis, obstetric complications, mental disorders and metabolic diseases.