Test for detecting FT3 (thyroid disorder) concentration (whole blood/serum/plasma) – set of 25pcs.
The kit is used to quantitatively measure the concentration of free triiodothyronine (FT3) in human serum, plasma and whole blood. The product is used for testing in medical and health facilities as an aid to diagnostic evaluation of thyroid function.
The product is intended for professional use with an analyzer.
- Quick result in as little as 15 minutes.
- Amount of blood needed for sample: 100 μl.
- Designed for use by professionals.
CONTENTS OF FT3 CONCENTRATION DETECTION KIT
- Testing instrument – test cassette (25 pcs, each cassette packed separately in an aluminum sachet).
- Sample dilution solution – 25 pcs .
- Alcohol-soaked cotton swab – 25 pcs.
- Disposable pricker – 25 pcs.
- Disposable dropper – 25 pcs.
- Instructions for use.
Note: Do not mix items from sets of different series.
PURPOSE OF FT3 TEST
Test for diagnosing thyroid diseases.