Cardiac troponin I (cTnI) rapid test kit (whole blood/serum/plasma) – set of 25pcs.
This kit is used for in vitro quantitative measurement of troponin I (cTnI) concentration in human serum, plasma and whole blood. This product is used to carry out the test in medical and health facilities as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial damage caused by acute myocardial infarction.
The product is intended for professional use with an analyzer.
- Quick result in as little as 15 minutes.
- Blood volume needed for sample: 75 μl.
- Designed for use by professionals.
Contents of the cTnI TROPONIN MEASUREMENT KIT.
- Test instrument – test cassette (25 pcs, each cassette individually packaged in an aluminum pouch).
- Sample dilution solution – 25 pcs.
- Alcohol-soaked cotton swab – 25 pcs.
- Disposable pricker – 25 pcs.
- Disposable dropper – 25 pcs.
- Instructions for use.
Note: Do not mix items from sets of different series.
PURPOSE OF cTnI TEST.
Test to detect cardiac injury, skeletal muscle damage, shock, kidney failure and burns.