Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) rapid test kit
This kit is suitable for in vitro quantitative detection of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) concentration in human whole blood. This product is used for testing in medical and health institutions as an aid in monitoring the long-term glycemic status of patients with diabetes.
The product is intended for professional use with an analyzer.
- Quick result in as little as 5 minutes.
- Required amount of blood for the sample: 5 μl.
- Designed for use by professionals.
HEMOGLOBIN A1c (HbA1c) DETECTION KIT CONTENTS:
- Calibration chip.
- Test instrument – test cassette (25 pcs, each cassette individually packaged in an aluminum pouch).
- Sample dilution solution – 25 pcs.
- Alcohol-soaked cotton swab – 25 pcs.
- Disposable pricker – 25 pcs.
- Disposable dropper – 25 pcs.
- Instructions for use.
Note: Do not mix items from sets of different series.