SAA concentration assay (whole blood/serum/plasma) – 25pcs kit.
This kit is used for in vitro quantitative measurement of serum amyloid A (SAA) concentration in human serum, plasma and whole blood. The test is used to help diagnose inflammation and other related diseases in patients.
The product is intended for professional use with an analyzer.
- Quick result in as little as 10 minutes.
- Amount of blood needed for sample: 5 μl.
- Designed for use by professionals.
CONTENTS OF SAA LEVEL TEST KIT
- Testing instrument – test cassette (25 pcs, each cassette packed separately in an aluminum sachet).
- Sample dilution solution – 25 pcs.
- Alcohol-soaked cotton swab – 25 pcs.
- Disposable pricker – 25 pcs.
- Disposable dropper – 25 pcs.
- Instructions for use.
Note: Do not mix items from sets of different series.
PURPOSE OF SAA LEVEL TEST
Test used in the detection of inflammation (including arteriosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, Crohn’s disease
Serum amyloid A (SAA) is a family of apolipoproteins encoded by polygenes, and the precursor of tissue amyloid A is acute phase amyloid protein. During the acute phase of inflammation or infection, its level increases rapidly within 4-6h and decreases rapidly during the recovery period after the disease. Currently, elevated levels of serum SAA are detected in bacterial and viral infections, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, acute transplant rejection, cancer and other diseases. The sensitivity of SAA is higher than that of CRP for certain diseases, such as viral infection, transplant rejection, coronary heart disease, etc., which provide a better reference value for clinical practice. As a new indicator, SAA is attracting more and more attention.