Luteinising hormone (LH) rapid test kit.
This kit is suitable for the quantitative determination of luteinising hormone (LH) in serum, plasma or whole blood samples. LH and a hormone produced by gonadotropic cells in the anterior pituitary gland. For women, LH helps regulate the menstrual cycle and ovulation. How much LH is in a woman’s body depends on the phase of her menstrual cycle. This hormone goes up fast just before ovulation occurs, about midway through the cycle (day 14 of 28-day cycle). This is called an LH surge. The test is used as an aid to diagnose the ovulation cycle, premature ovarian failure and gonadal hypoplasia.
Test intended for professional use with a diagnostic analyser.
Normal Reference Value:
Male normal range: 1.70~8.60 mlU/mL.
- Follicular phase: 2.95~13.65 mlU/mL.
- Ovulation: 13.65~95.75 mlU/mL.
- Luteal phase: 1.25~11.00 mlU/mL.
- Menopause: 8.24~55.23 mlU/mL.
Materials and componets.
- 25 tests.
- 25 single-use bottles.
- 25 single-use micropipette tips.
- 1 ID chip.
- 1 instruction for use.
Materials required but not provided:
- The immunofluorescence analyzer.
- Transfer Pipette.
- Specimen Collection Containers.
- Centrifuge (for serum/plasma sprcimen only).