This is a respirator with active-passive protection, which filtration is
≥ 99% confirmed by tests with particles of 60-160 nanometers.
The product fits perfectly to the face thanks to a unique clasp, a soft foam sponge for the nose and a wire inserted in the upper and lower parts of the mask. Non-sensitizing, non-irritating.
The product is certified according to EN 149 , EN 14683 for Type I, II, IIR, and also meets the requirements of RPEiR 2017/745.
Filtering half-mask BISAF BS3 FFP3
The product is entered in the register of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
It is a novelty and a unique product on the market with a comfortable shape of a medical mask, which at the same time ensures high level of filtration previously attainable only in filtering half-masks!
Medical Device 1 class
- Filtration ≥ 99,4% confirmed by tests with particles of 60-160 nanometres corresponding to the size of the coronavirus.
- Half-mask with active and passive protection.
- Microbiologically pure.
- Bendable and flexible unlike traditional FFP3 half-masks, it is comfortable and does not obstruct breathing.
- Perfect facial fit possible due to unique clasp at the back of the head, soft foam sponge for the nose and a wire inserted in the lower part of the mask.
- Prevents glasses from fogging.
- Customizable in terms of colour and prints.
- Individually packaged product.
- It has an EU type examination certificate for compliance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Personal Protective Equipment and is a Class I medical device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices, which allows it to be used both in industry and in health care – including hospitals and Health Care Centers!
- The device is subject to the conformity assessment procedure under the Act of 20 May 2010 “On Medical Devices” Journal of Laws of 2010. No. 107, item 679, as amended. and the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 17 February 2016 on essential requirements and conformity assessment procedures for medical devices Journal of Laws of 2016, item 211″.
In our offer there are masks of different colors.
Currently we have created, 2 color variants of BS3, and each of them retains identical properties.Compare our products and choose the one that meets your expectations.
Click on the button to go to the table.
Click on the photo to see details
- Use as an individual protection measure in workplaces and by health professionals, operating rooms, or other establishments of a similar nature.
- Use by patients to reduce the risk of spreading infection, especially in epidemic or pandemic situations.
- Use as a Personal Protective Equipment to protect the user and their environment from infectious agents in the fight against the pandemic.
- Respiratory protection against particulate or water-based aerosols (dust, smoke), liquid aerosols (mists) and bioaerosols (micro-organisms, fungi, viruses), provided that the concentration of the dispersed phase of these aerosols in the air does not exceed 20 x NDS.
- Protection of the respiratory system against harmful particles in the air, e.g.: PM10 and PM 2.5 smog particles.