Antigen Test for Professionals
BISAF the ONE COVID-19 test is a chromatographic test.
It serves as qualitative evidence of the presence of COVID-19 antigen in humans by taking a swab sample from the nasopharyngeal cavity or nasal cavity (front part of the nose).
Antigen tests for professionals
The target antigen detected by the test is a N protein (nucleocapsid) with a high degree of behaviour, even in the case of viral mutations.
It is designed to detect SARS-CoV2 disease in its early phase, especially immediately after the onset of typical symptoms of the disease.
The product is intended for professional use.
COVID-19 disease detection test specifications:
- Quick detection of COVID-19 with an anterior nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and throat swab.
- Developed and manufactured in accordance with EU 98/79 EC standard for in-vitro diagnostics, CE certificate
- Clinical sensitivity: 98.1%
- Clinical specificity: 99.2 %
- Limit of detection: 22,5 TCID50/ml
- To be used by medical personnel only
- COVID-19 tests are subject to 0% VAT
- In accordance with Regulation 187/2020/DSOZ of 25.11.2020 of the President of the NFZ for the purposes of reimbursement.
- Packed 5 or 25 tests at a time.
The tests are perfect for detecting the presence of the virus in employees of both large and medium-sized workplaces. Testing is a great preventive method, thanks to which it is possible to prevent the spread of the disease on a larger scale and, as a result, a large number of sick leaves.
Office workers are also exposed to a large number of illnesses, because usually in this type of facilities many people work together at the same time. Similarly, antigen tests will be of great use here, which will allow for quick detection of the COVID-19 virus.
- Hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers are places where testing will come in handy for both employees and the patients themselves. Therefore, in order to maintain proper functioning inside the facilities and be able to help others at all times, testing is especially important. Our products also greatly improve and facilitate the early diagnosis of COVID-19, which is helpful with the large number of infected people present in these types of facilities.