COVID-19 Sejoy Test
This is a rapid test designed for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in vitro in nasal swab samples. It can be used for a quick assessment of infection status in cases of suspected COVID-19. The test is intended for self-use at home.
The high accuracy of this test allows for reliable results, obtainable within just 10 minutes!
Product intended for self-monitoring.
- Sample material: nasal swab
- Painless collection of the test sample
- Fast results in as little as 10 minutes
- High test accuracy: 99%
- High product quality
- Intended for self-monitoring
- The package includes a test cassette, a sterile swab, an extraction tube with extraction reagent, a test tube stand, a medical waste bag, and a user manual.
Note: To ensure the utmost accuracy of the test, store it in a dry place and use it before the expiration date. Before conducting the test, make sure the sample, cassette, and buffer are brought to room temperature (15-30°C) and thoroughly wash and dry your hands. It is not recommended to clean the nasal cavity before the test, as it may affect the results.
- Remove the extraction tube and the cover, then carefully peel off the aluminum foil from the tube with the extraction buffer and place the tube on the stand.
- Carefully take the sterile nasal swab from the packaging. Avoid touching its soft tip.
- Gently insert the swab into one nostril to a depth of 2-4 cm (1-2 cm in children) until you feel resistance.*
- Using medium pressure, rub the swab slowly in circular motions around the inner wall of the nostril – 5 times within 7-10 seconds.
- Repeat the process in the right nostril using the same swab.
- Insert the swab into the extraction tube and immerse its entire tip in the extraction reagent, then rotate it, pressing it to the bottom of the tube for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the swab from the tube, squeezing the extraction reagent from the swab tip.
- Put the cover of the extraction tube back on.
- Place the swab sample in the test tube, then break off the protruding part of the swab, leaving its lower half in the tube.
- Close the test tube lid.
- Remove the test cassette from the packaging and lay it horizontally on a flat surface.
- Add 2 drops of solution to the test window on the test cassette (marked with the letter “S”).**
- Read the result after 10 minutes from placing the sample in the test window. Results obtained after 30 minutes are invalid.
* If the swab breaks during sample collection, repeat the procedure using a new swab. Inserting the swab too deeply or carelessly may cause pain and bleeding.
** Only add 2 drops of the solution to the test window! Adding too much or too little solution may result in inaccurate test results!