Strep A pack of 20
Discover the full spectrum of protection!
Strep A is an advanced cluster test created for professionals.
Choose comprehensive care for your patients, provide them with the highest standard of safety!
Rapid cassette test for detection of Strep A antigens
The Strep A test is a rapid chromatographic immunological test for the qualitative detection of Strep A antigens in throat swab samples to aid in the diagnosis of Group A Streptococcus (GAS) infection.
Streptococcus pyogenes is a non-motile Gram-positive coccus that possesses the Lancefield Group A antigen and can cause serious infections such as strep throat, respiratory tract infections, impetigo, endocarditis, meningitis, puerperal sepsis, and arthritis.
Now in a new, larger package – 20 tests!
Intended for professional use.
The product is designed for professional use.
- Collective packaging of 20 pieces
- Painless collection of the test sample
- Quick result in as little as 5 minutes
- 98% specificity
- 95% sensitivity
- 97% accuracy
- High quality product
- Designed for professional use
Detection of Strep A antigens test specifications:
- The test for the detection of Strep A antigens is designed to detect or exclude the cause of the patient’s health complaints.
- Accurate diagnosis makes it possible to implement the most effective forms of therapy, thereby reducing the time needed to cure the patient.
- The test is designed for screening and serves as an aid in diagnosing streptococcal influenza A infection.