Prostate specific antigen (PSA) test (whole blood/serum/plasma) – 25pcs set.
This kit is used for quantitative determination of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) in human whole blood, serum and plasma. It is mainly used for dynamic monitoring of patients with malignant tumors to help assess disease progression or treatment effects. It cannot be the basis for early diagnosis or diagnosis of malignant neoplasm and is not used for tumor screening in the general population.
The product is intended for professional use with an analyzer.
- Quick result in as little as 15 minutes.
- Amount of blood needed for sample: 35 μl.
- Designed for use by professionals.
CONTENTS OF THE KIT FOR DOG ANTIGEN DETERMINATION
- Testing instrument – test cassette (25 pcs, each cassette packed separately in an aluminum pouch).
- Sample dilution solution – 25 pcs.
- Alcohol-soaked cotton swab – 25 pcs.
- Disposable pricker – 25 pcs.
- Disposable dropper – 25 pcs.
- Instructions for use.
Note: Do not mix items from sets of different series.
PURPOSE OF THE DOG TEST
Steroidal antigen test = prostate hypertrophy marker – the test is used for dynamic monitoring of patients with malignant tumors to help assess the progression of the disease or the effects of its treatment.