FFP2 AIR Mask
This is a respirator with active-passive protection, which filtration is ≥ 94.9% confirmed by tests with particles of 60-160 nanometers. High breathing comfort.
The product fits perfectly on the face thanks to a unique clasp, a soft foam sponge for the nose and a wire inserted in the upper and lower parts of the mask. High breathing comfort thanks to low air resistance parameters.
The product is certified to EN 149 , and also complies with EN 14683 Type IIR.
BISAF BS2 AIR FFP2
It is a novelty and a unique product on the market with a comfortable shape of a medical mask, which at the same time ensures high level of filtration previously attainable only in filtering half-masks!
Medical Device 1 class
The product is entered in the register of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
The AIR respirator provides very high breathing comfort, unparalleled by any other product of this class. Very low breathing resistance parameters will make this product ideal for various sports or all-day work, and for people with breathing problems.
Clic on the photo to see details
- Very low breathing resistance parameters.
- High breathing comfort.
- Filtration ≥ 94% confirmed by tests with particles of 60-160 nanometres corresponding to the size of the coronavirus.
- Half-mask with active and passive protection.
- Microbiologically pure.
- Bendable and flexible.
- Unlike traditional FFP2 half-masks, this one is comfortable and does not obstruct breathing.
- Perfect facial fit possible due to unique clasp at the back of the head, soft foam sponge for the nose and a wire inserted in the lower part of the mask.
- Prevents glasses from fogging.
- Possibility of personalization in terms of colour as well as printings in case of large orders.
- Individually packaged product.
- It has an EU type examination certificate for compliance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Personal Protective Equipment and is a Class I medical device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices, which allows it to be used both in industry and in health care – including hospitals and Health Care Centers!
- The device is subject to the conformity assessment procedure under the Act of 20 May 2010 “On Medical Devices” Journal of Laws of 2010. No. 107, item 679, as amended. and the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 17 February 2016 on essential requirements and conformity assessment procedures for medical devices Journal of Laws of 2016, item 211″.
- Use as an individual protection measure in workplaces and by health professionals, operating rooms, or other establishments of a similar nature.
- Use by patients to reduce the risk of spreading infection, especially in epidemic or pandemic situations.
- Use as a Personal Protective Equipment to protect the user and their environment from infectious agents in the fight against the pandemic.
- Respiratory protection against particulate or water-based aerosols (dust, smoke), liquid aerosols (mists) and bioaerosols (micro-organisms, fungi, viruses), provided that the concentration of the dispersed phase of these aerosols in the air does not exceed 10 x NDS.
- Protection of the respiratory system against harmful particles in the air, e.g.: PM10 and PM 2.5 smog particles.