Kidney function test
The test provides dip-and-read test strips that are designed to check creatinine, protein and specific density levels in urine samples as an aid in diagnosing kidney diseases and problems. The test provides results through visual comparison with a color chart printed on the package.
The product is intended for use by professionals.
- Quick result in just 30 seconds!
- High quality product.
- Package includes: test strips individually packed, package insert.
- Designed for use by professionals.
- The test for creatinine, protein and specific density levels in urine samples is designed to detect or exclude the cause of the patient’s health complaints.
- Accurate diagnosis makes it possible to implement the most effective forms of therapy, thereby reducing the time needed to cure the patient.
- The test is designed for screening and serves as an aid in the diagnosis of: diabetes, high blood pressure, poisoning, certain drugs and cancer