Antigen Test for Professionals
PLN 325 per 25 pcs
Out of stock
BISAF Core Tests COVID-19 Ag
The BISAF the ONE COVID-19 test is a chromatographic test. It serves as qualitative evidence for the presence of COVID-19 antigen in humans by taking a sample of a nasopharyngeal or nasal swab (anterior part of the nose). The target antigen detected by the test is a N protein (nucleocapsid) with a high degree of behaviour, even in the case of viral mutations. It is designed to detect SARS-CoV2 disease in its early phase, especially immediately after the onset of typical symptoms of the disease.
If you are interested in the purchase of bulk volumes write to us by means of our contact form.
- Quick detection of COVID-19 with anterior nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and throat swab
- Developed and manufactured in accordance with EU 98/79 EC standard for in-vitro diagnostics, CE certificate
- Clinical sensitivity: 98.1%
- Clinical specificity: 99.2 %
- Limit of detection: 22,5 TCID50/ml
- To be used by medical personnel only
- COVID-19 tests are subject to 0% VAT
- In accordance with Regulation 187/2020/DSOZ of 25.11.2020 of the President of the NFZ for the purposes of reimbursement
- Packed 5 or 25 tests at a time.